If you have registered for the Skate of the Union 2021 – Virtual Edition to celebrate Olympic Day (June 23rd) and to support TeamUSA and the inner city kids of DC-ICE, here is what you need to do:
- Skate the distance of your choice on the skates of your choice between now and July 4, 2021 (Independence Day).
- Take a photo of yourself on your race day and share it with the following options:
* If you have a Google account, submit it when you post your results, and/or
* Email it to [email protected]
3. Post your results by July 5, 2021 here: https://forms.gle/R3A8P81rGbHHq66b8
4. Follow your fellow participants on social media:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skateoftheunion/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skateoftheunion/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/skateoftheunion
* Hashtags: #SkateoftheUnion #SOTU2021 #rollerbladechallenge #ISupportDCICE #DCICE #TeamUSA #OlympicDay
5. We will ship your achievement medal and t-shirt to the registration mailing address.
Please let us know if you have any questions, have fun and best of luck to you!
Enjoy these photo finishes from 2020: